Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why I am Frustrated...


If you're significant other was cheating on you, and they told your friend about it. Wouldn't you want your friend to tell you? Or would you go with the thought, what I dont know wont hurt me?

I am so frustrated because in the past 72 hours I have had to make the same decision twice, about two separate couples. I was put in an awkward situation and had to think of what I would want someone to do. It dawned on me that I would want to know the truth, no matter how much it hurt.

After lengthy conversations with both couples on the effects of cheating and being cheated on, after all, all of this talk brings back memories of the 3 ex's who decided to cheat on me. Both couples frustrated me because the party who was cheated on, instantly forgave the other person. Even though there was significant evidence that the unfaithful one has thought about cheating on multiple occasions.

So why am I frustrated? If your not happy in a relationship, talk it out, and if that doesn't work... why cheat when you can just part ways?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... tricky. I think I'd want my mates to tell me if they knew.

    -d-

    ReplyDelete