Monday, February 15, 2010

Why I hate being friendly...


I hate it... because I don't think it works both ways. I guess I should explain myself, Over the past month I have realized a majority of people I am "friends" with, disappear if I don't talk to them. Am I really that annoying to talk to? I dont think so... Countless "friends" don't contact me, I have to send them a text first, I have to call them, or send them a facebook post etc. Have you ever had a one sided friendship? It kinda sucks... When I hang out with these people, we have a great time. Then we part ways and I wont hear from them until I take my phone out and send them a message. This post feels rumbly, but I had to get some things off my chest because I cant express to the friends who dont text me because I am trying a new thing, I am not texting anyone until they text me, I've tried and tried... It's their turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment